This Website/ Ecomm/ Mobile App and its contents are copyright of Citymax Hotels (India) Private Limited, a company registered under the Companies Act, 1956 and having its registered office at 1st Floor, 77° Town Centre, Building No.3, East Wing, Off HAL Airport Road, Yemlur P.O., Bangalore - 560 037. All rights are herewith reserved.
Any redistribution or reproduction of part or all of the contents in any form is prohibited other than the following:
• You may print or download to a local hard disk extracts for your personal and non-commercial use only
• You may copy the content to individual third parties for their personal use, but only if you acknowledge the Website/ Ecomm/ Mobile App as the source of the material.
• You may not, except with our express written permission, distribute or commercially exploit the content. Nor may you transmit it or store it in any other Website/ Ecomm/ Mobile App or another form of electronic retrieval system.
2. The Information we collect about you may be broadly described in following categories:
1. Personal Information: Your name, address, profile photo, phone number, email address, username, password, billing and credit card information, order history, feedback, IP address and location, digital device name, type and configuration, details relating to your download of Publications via the Service (including details relating to the time of the download, any interruptions, and the success or failure of the downloads), the URL from which you accessed the Website/ Ecomm/ Mobile App, demographic information, and other such 'Personal Information'. We do not sell, trade, or rent your personal identification information to others.
We may collect the following information when you share your details with us either through Website/ Ecomm/ Mobile App, Net Promoter Score (NPS), Play Area Membership, Book your Party, Birthday Club, Field Trips while creating your account or any other Contact form:
· Contact information - email address, telephone numbers
· Your message in a text-area
2. General Information: We also receive more general information from you as a result of your visits to, and use of, the Website/ Ecomm/ Mobile App. This general information does not identify you personally, and can include information such as your IP address, the length of time you spend on the Website/ Ecomm/ Mobile App, your browsing history, cookies and other such 'General Information' which is made available.
2. TREATMENT OF PERSONAL INFORMATION:
1. For the purpose of Single- Sign-On, certain personal data is stored centrally in a database and is available to our affiliates and service providers connected with the operation of Website/ Ecomm/ Mobile App.
2. Tridom collects your Personal Information to enable us, amongst other things, to provide the Website/ Ecomm/ Mobile App and our Services to you. We take all steps reasonably necessary to protect against the unauthorized access, use, alteration, disclosure or destruction of Personal Information. If Tridom is sold to a third party, or Tridom otherwise becomes subject to a merger, consolidation or acquisition, it would become necessary for us to transfer your Personal Information to a third party, and in such case Tridom would require that the third party handles your Personal Information with no less care than taken by us.
3. The email address you provide for order processing will only be used to send you information and updates related to your order. It may also be used to respond to your inquiries and requests. If you decide to opt-in to our mailing list, you'll receive emails that may include company news, updates, related product or service information, etc. You can unsubscribe from our email list at any time by following the instructions included at the bottom of each email, or by contacting us via our Website/ Ecomm/ Mobile App.
4. The android and iOS application downloaded by you will be used to send you notifications, new features, advertisements, information and updates on the Services.
5. Other than as may be required in order to operate the Services, or as otherwise described in the Website/ Ecomm/ Mobile App Terms and Conditions or these Terms, we disclose your Personal Information to third parties only as reasonably required to protect the rights and safety of ourselves and Website/ Ecomm/ Mobile App users or as required by law enforcement authorities. Tridom's operational purposes include, without limitation:
b. Purposes intended to deliver publications to you, verify your account information, verify access to publications, determine whether you meet the minimum system requirements for use of the Service, provide you tailored content and instructions, targeted promotions, provide customer support, and seek your input regarding Tridom and the Website/ Ecomm/ Mobile App.
6. To keep your Personal Information safe, we ensure that sensitive and private data exchanges between you and Website/ Ecomm/ Mobile App happen over a Secure Sockets Layer (SSL)-secured communication channel and are encrypted and protected with digital signatures. SSL-secured communication channels are specially designed to protect personal and sensitive information (payment details), which is sent over the internet.
7. Apart from aforesaid, we may use third-party service providers to help us operate our business, the Website/ Ecomm/ Mobile App, or administer activities on our behalf, such as sending out notifications, newsletters or surveys. We will only share your information with these third parties for those limited purposes if you've given us your permission to do so.
3. TREATMENT OF GENERAL INFORMATION:
Tridom also collects your General Information to allow us, amongst other things, to better understand our users and improve the layout and functionality of the Website/ Ecomm/ Mobile App and Services. Tridom may use and disclose anonymous (metadata) information, including aggregate anonymous information derived from your Personal Information, to inform publishers, partners, trusted affiliates, advertisers, and other interested parties as to the usage habits or characteristics of Tridom's customer base, and to serve any other business purposes.
• Not use Participating Site
• Set your browser to notify you when you receive a cookie
• Set your browser to refuse to accept cookies
• Delete our cookies after visiting Participating Site
• Browse our site using your browser’s anonymous usage setting
5. PAYMENT RELATED INFORMATION:
For the purposes of payment Tridom shall use a third-party payment gateway services at its sole discretion, we may share your personal information with such third-party payment gateway services under confidence solely to fulfil the payment and billing purposes. Tridom shall not be held responsible or liable for any acts and omissions on behalf of such third-party payment gateway service provider. You hereby indemnify and hold Tridom harmless from all claims, damages, compensation, disputes between you and third-party payment gateway service provider.
Any information that we collect and store that is personally identifiable is protected using appropriate means, and although Tridom does so, it will not be held responsible for any unauthorized access by third parties.
The Website/ Ecomm/ Mobile App may contain links to other Website/ Ecomm/ Mobile Apps. Please be aware that Tridom is not responsible for the privacy practices of third-party Website/ Ecomm/ Mobile Apps (Website/ Ecomm/ Mobile Apps excluded) not operated by Tridom and cannot guarantee the security of any of your Personal Information collected there. Tridom encourages you to read the privacy statements of each and every third-party Website/ Ecomm/ Mobile App that collects your Personal Information.
Mr. Chandra Bhushan
Off HAL Airport Road, Yamlur P.O.,
Bangalore - 560 037, Karnataka, India
Phone: + 91 80 42599000 Extn: 7057
If you have any other questions or clarifications regarding privacy, or have questions about our practices, please contact us via email at firstname.lastname@example.org
Terms and Conditions
Citymax Hotels (India) Private Limited a company registered under the Companies Act, 1956 and having its registered office at 1st Floor, 77° Town Centre, Building No.3, East Wing, Off HAL Airport Road, Yemlur P.O., Bangalore - 560 037., (referred to herein as "Tridom", "we", "our" or "us") operates the Internet e-commerce Website/ Ecomm/ Mobile App www.tridom.in (or any successor site) and its related sub-domains, android and iOS application, sites, Services, and tools ("Website/ Ecomm/ Mobile App" and/or Services). The Website/ Ecomm/ Mobile App/ ecomm/ mobile app is provided as a service to you and is intended to allow you and other users to browse and order products and other goods or services ("Products") offered for sale on the Website/ Ecomm/ Mobile App ("Services"). Tridom reserves the right to delete, modify, or supplement the content of the Website/ Ecomm/ Mobile App at any time for any reason without prior notification notice, and will use reasonable efforts to include up-to-date and accurate information on the Website/ Ecomm/ Mobile App.
NOTWITHSTANDING ANY ORAL OR WRITTEN INFORMATION, OPINIONS, EVALUATIONS, DESCRIPTIONS OR CONSULTATIONS OF ANY KIND FURNISHED BY Tridom TO THE CONTRARY, YOU SPECIFICALLY AGREE TO THE TERMS SET FORTH BELOW:
1. TERMS AND CONDITIONS:
2. If you opt to register with the Website/ Ecomm/ Mobile App, then at the time of registration with the Website/ Ecomm/ Mobile App, as a Registered User, you must carefully read these Terms and accept them. Each time a change is made to the Terms, you as a Registered User, will be prompted to accept the Revised Terms before you can proceed with your next purchase of Products on the Website/ Ecomm/ Mobile App.
2. USER CONDUCT AND CONTENT
1. You agree to comply with all legal requirements of the applicable jurisdiction(s) with regard to your use of the Website/ Ecomm/ Mobile App, and you acknowledge that you are entirely responsible for ensuring your own familiarity with such requirements and your own compliance with the same.
2. The Website/ Ecomm/ Mobile App may at times provide opportunities for users to post reviews and other comments, questions, suggestions or other information ("User Content") on or through this Website/ Ecomm/ Mobile App by e-mail or telephone, or otherwise disclosed, submitted or offered in connection with your use of this Website/ Ecomm/ Mobile App. You warrant that any such User Content submitted by you to the Website/ Ecomm/ Mobile App is original (and does not infringe the intellectual property rights of others), and you hereby grant Tridom a perpetual, irrevocable, non-exclusive, royalty-free, transferable right and licence to use such User Content however Tridom desires, including without limitation, to copy, modify, delete in its entirety, adapt, publish, translate, create derivative works from and/or sell and/or distribute such User Content and/or incorporate such User Content into any form, medium or technology throughout the world, without any further recourse to you, and you hereby waive any moral rights in such User Content. You agree that you will not post any content that is contrary to morality, derogatory, illegal, libellous, defamatory, inflammatory, that infringes intellectual property rights, or that may otherwise breach common decency or be contrary to applicable law.
3. Tridom will be entitled to use, reproduce, disclose, modify, adapt, create derivative works from, publish, display and distribute any User Content you submit for any purpose whatsoever, without restriction and without compensating you in any way. Tridom is and shall be under no obligation (1) to maintain any User Content in confidence; (2) to pay to user any compensation for any User Content; or (3) to respond to any User Content.
4. You agree that any User Content submitted by you to the Website/ Ecomm/ Mobile App will not violate the Terms or any right of any third party, including without limitation, copyright, trademark, privacy or other personal or proprietary right/s, and will not cause injury to any person or entity. You further agree that no User Content submitted by you to the Website/ Ecomm/ Mobile App will be or contain libellous or otherwise unlawful, threatening, abusive or obscene material, or contain software viruses, political campaigning, commercial solicitation, chain letters, mass mailings or any form of "spam".
5. Tridom does not regularly review posted User Content but does reserve the right (but not the obligation) to monitor and edit or remove any User Content submitted to the Website/ Ecomm/ Mobile App. You grant Tridom the right to use the name that you submit in connection with any User Content. You agree not to use a false email address, impersonate any person or entity, or otherwise mislead as to the origin of any User Content you submit. You are and shall remain solely responsible for the content of any User Content you make and you agree to indemnify Tridom and its affiliates for all claims resulting from any User Content you submit. Tridom and its affiliates take no responsibility and assume no liability for any User Content submitted by you or any third party.
3. ACCOUNT AND REGISTERED USER:
1. In order to purchase any Products on the Website/ Ecomm/ Mobile App, you may either register and create an account secured by a password (the "Account") or submit your order without creating the Account i.e. as a "Guest". Any Account so created is personal to you, and you may not transfer it to another person. Your registration or order (in case of Guest) shall be complete after you accept the Terms. The Terms will apply each time you submit an order for any Products on the Website/ Ecomm/ Mobile App.
If you register and create an Account, you are a "Registered User". To become a Registered User or to submit an order for any Products on the Website/ Ecomm/ Mobile App as a Guest, you must be at least 18 years of age, and must provide true, accurate, current, and complete in all respects information about yourself (including name, date of birth, email address, credit card details, and other details) as requested during the Account creation process or at the time of submission of the order on the Website/ Ecomm/ Mobile App as a Guest. If you are under the age of 18 years, you may use this Website/ Ecomm/ Mobile App only under the supervision of a parent or legal guardian who agrees to be bound by these Terms. If you are a parent or legal guardian agreeing to these Terms on behalf of a person under the age of 18 years, you are fully responsible for his or her use of this Website/ Ecomm/ Mobile App, including all financial charges and legal liability that he or she may incur. Tridom reserves the right to refuse service, terminate Accounts, or cancel orders at their sole discretion.
4. You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your Account and password and for restricting access to your personal computer or electronic or other mobile or wireless device, and you agree to accept responsibility for all activities that occur under your Account or password. Tridom assumes no liability to any person for any loss or damage which may arise as a result of any failure by you in protecting your password or Account. If Tridom has reason to believe that there is likely to be a breach of security or misuse of the Website/ Ecomm/ Mobile App, we may require you to change your password or we may suspend your account without any liability to us.
4. SERVICES; ORDER, PRICING, AND PAYMENT:
1. The Services shall include:
2. (i) The provision to use the Website/ Ecomm/ Mobile App to recharge your Tridom Card;
(ii) Procuring a logistics company experienced with collection and transportation to deliver your purchased Products to you ("Logistics Supplier"); and
(iii) Tridom customer support, enabling you to contact Tridom at email@example.com with any queries that you may have in relation to your purchased Product/s.
2. You agree to pay the full amount payable for the recharge as indicated during the order process, including any shipping costs or charges incurred with that order. All prices are displayed in Indian National Rupees.
3. Tridom may not accept your order for Products if (a) the item/s is/are out of stock; (b) Tridom is unable to obtain authorisation for your payment; (c) shipping restrictions apply to a particular Product; (d) Tridom finds a Product or pricing error; or (e) for any other reason at Tridom’s sole discretion. In any of these situations, Tridom will inform you that your order has not been accepted, will not process your payment and will not be liable to you or any third party by reason of our decision to decline to process an order, or unwinding or suspending any transaction after processing has begun.
4. There may be errors in transmission resulting in the interruption of your purchase, you agree to cooperate with Tridom to resolve such issues, and you agree that Tridom shall have full discretion to determine the appropriate resolution in such cases.
5. All credit/debit card payments are subject to validation by the issuer. If the issuer of your card refuses to authorize payment, Tridom will cancel your order and contact you for an alternative method of payment. Tridom cannot be held responsible if this should result in a delay in dispatching your goods/Products.
6. All billing and registration information provided must be truthful and accurate. Providing any untruthful or inaccurate information constitutes a breach of these Terms. By confirming your purchase at the end of the process, you agree to accept and pay for the item/s requested.
7. Certain orders may constitute improper use of the Website/ Ecomm/ Mobile App and its Services. Tridom reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to refuse or cancel any order for any reason. Your Account may also be restricted or terminated for any reason, at Tridom sole discretion.
8. In the event that a Product is listed at an incorrect price due to an error in pricing, Tridom shall have the right, at Tridom sole discretion, to refuse or cancel any orders placed for that Product. In the event that a Product is mispriced, Tridom may, at Tridom discretion, either contact you for instructions or cancel your order and notify you of such cancellation.
9. Tridom will use reasonable endeavours to provide you with attractive prices on the Website/ Ecomm/ Mobile App as well as in its stores, however, sometimes the price online will not match the price in a store.
10. Tridom reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to limit the quantity of items purchased per person per household or per order. These restrictions may be applicable to order placed by the same account, the same credit card and also to orders that use the same billing and/or shipping address.
10. 5. PRIVACY
10. 6. DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTIES
11. To the fullest extent permissible by law, Tridom does not warrant that the Website/ Ecomm/ Mobile App or any of the Services or Products available through it will be uninterrupted or free from errors. There may be delays, omissions, interruptions, and inaccuracies in materials or Services available through the Website/ Ecomm/ Mobile App or that the Services will meet any particular criteria of performance or quality.
12. Tridom makes no representation or warranties about the accuracy, completeness, timeliness, reliability or non-infringement of any content on the Website/ Ecomm/ Mobile App or Services available through it.
13. Although Tridom intends to take reasonable steps to prevent the introduction of viruses, worms or other malicious code to the Website/ Ecomm/ Mobile App, Tridom does not represent or warrant that the Website/ Ecomm/ Mobile App, or Services, features or materials that may be available through the Website/ Ecomm/ Mobile App, are free from such destructive features. Tridom is not liable for any damages or harm attributable to such features.
14. Electronic transmissions of data including the Internet are public media and any use of such media is public, not private. Information related to or arising from such use is either public or the property of those collecting the information and not personal or private information. Tridom does not warrant and cannot ensure the security or confidentiality of any information you transmit to Website/ Ecomm/ Mobile App. Accordingly, any information you transmit to Website/ Ecomm/ Mobile App is transmitted at your own risk.
15. EXCEPT AS EXPRESSLY SET FORTH HEREIN, THIS WEBSITE/ ECOMM/ MOBILE APP AND THE SERVICES ARE PROVIDED BY Tridom ON AN "AS IS" AND "AS AVAILABLE" BASIS. Tridom MAKES NO REPRESENTATIONS OR WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, AS TO THE OPERATION OF THE WEBSITE/ ECOMM/ MOBILE APP, THE SERVICES OR THE INFORMATION, CONTENT, MATERIALS, OR PRODUCTS INCLUDED ON THIS WEBSITE/ ECOMM/ MOBILE APP. TO THE FULL EXTENT PERMISSIBLE BY APPLICABLE LAW, Tridom DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE TITLE, COMPATIBILITY, SECURITY, ACCURACY, OR NON-INFRINGEMENT WITHOUT LIMITING THE FOREGOING, Tridom DISCLAIMS ANY AND ALL WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, FOR ANY MERCHANDISE OFFERED ON THIS WEBSITE/ ECOMM/ MOBILE APP. YOU ACKNOWLEDGE, BY YOUR USE OF THE Tridom WEBSITE/ ECOMM/ MOBILE APP, THAT YOUR USE OF THE WEBSITE/ ECOMM/ MOBILE APP IS AT YOUR SOLE RISK. THIS DISCLAIMER DOES NOT APPLY TO ANY PRODUCT WARRANTY OFFERED BY THE MANUFACTURER OF THE PRODUCT. THIS DISCLAIMER CONSTITUTES AN ESSENTIAL PART OF THESE TERMS.
16. LIMITATION OF LIABILITY AND INDEMNITY
17. Nothing in these Terms is intended to affect your rights under the law. The use of the Website/ Ecomm/ Mobile App or any of the Services or Products is at your own risk, and unless otherwise stated in these Terms, you assume full responsibility and risk of loss resulting from your use of the Website/ Ecomm/ Mobile App or any of the Services or Products.
18. By using the Website/ Ecomm/ Mobile App, you agree, to the fullest extent permitted by law, to indemnify and hold Tridom, its directors, officers, employees, affiliates, agents, contractors, and licensors harmless with respect to any claims arising out of your breach of these Terms, your use of the Website/ Ecomm/ Mobile App or any of the Services, your non-compliance with applicable laws or regulations in the jurisdiction in which you are accessing the Website/ Ecomm/ Mobile App or the Services, or any action taken by Tridom as part of its investigation of a suspected violation of these Terms or as a result of its finding or decision that a violation of these Terms has occurred. You agree to defend, indemnify and hold harmless Tridom and its affiliates from and against any and all claims, damages, costs, and expenses, including attorneys' fees, arising from or related to your use of the Website/ Ecomm/ Mobile App or any breach by you of these Terms.
19. UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES AND UNDER NO LEGAL OR EQUITABLE THEORY, WHETHER IN TORT, CONTRACT, STRICT LIABILITY OR OTHERWISE, SHALL Tridom OR ANY OF ITS AFFILIATES, EMPLOYEES, DIRECTORS, OFFICERS, AGENTS, VENDORS OR SUPPLIERS BE LIABLE TO YOU OR TO ANY OTHER PERSON FOR ANY INDIRECT, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL LOSSES OR DAMAGES OF ANY NATURE, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, DAMAGES FOR LOST PROFITS, LOSS OF GOODWILL, LOSS OF DATA, WORK STOPPAGE, BUSINESS INTERRUPTION, ACCURACY OF RESULTS, OR COMPUTER FAILURE OR MALFUNCTION, EVEN IF AN AUTHORISED REPRESENTATIVE OF Tridom HAS BEEN ADVISED OF OR SHOULD HAVE KNOWN OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES, ARISING OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH (I) THE USE OF OR INABILITY TO USE THE Tridom’S WEBSITE/ ECOMM/ MOBILE APP; (II) YOUR USE OF OR RELIANCE ON THE WEBSITE/ ECOMM/ MOBILE APP, ANY INFORMATION, HYPERLINKS OR CONTENT CONTAINED THEREIN, OR SERVICES INCLUDED ON OR OTHERWISE MADE AVAILABLE TO YOU THROUGH THIS WEBSITE/ ECOMM/ MOBILE APP; (III) YOUR PROVISION OF INFORMATION, PERSONAL OR OTHERWISE, TO Tridom; (IV) THE PROVISION OF SERVICES BY Tridom; OR (V) ACTS OR NEGLIGENCE ON THE PART OF Tridom. IN NO EVENT WILL Tridom BE LIABLE FOR ANY DAMAGES IN EXCESS OF THE AMOUNT PAID BY YOU TOWARDS THE PRICE OF THE PRODUCT IN RESPECT TO WHICH THE CLAIM AROSE. YOU HEREBY RELEASE US FROM ANY AND ALL OBLIGATIONS, LIABILITIES AND CLAIMS IN EXCESS OF THIS LIMITATION.
20. 8. GENERAL
21. Any links or references to other Internet Website/ Ecomm/ Mobile Apps ("hyperlinks") contained on the Website/ Ecomm/ Mobile App are provided by Tridom merely as a convenience to you and other users of the Website/ Ecomm/ Mobile App, and Tridom is not responsible for the content or operation of any such linked sites, or liable, directly or indirectly, for the privacy practices or the content of such linked sites. Any hyperlinks to such linked Website/ Ecomm/ Mobile Apps should no way be construed as an endorsement, representation(s) or promotion by Tridom as to the content, representations, accuracy, products or Services found or otherwise described in such linked Website/ Ecomm/ Mobile Apps. Use of these linked Website/ Ecomm/ Mobile Apps is done at your own risk and consequences.
22. Except as otherwise expressly stated, Tridom owns/has control or has licensed the copyright, trademark and all other intellectual property contained in the Website/ Ecomm/ Mobile App, including but not limited to all text, images or links. All product names, trade names, service names, taglines, or logotype distinguished in form, text, or otherwise from surrounding text (e.g. all capital letters), (collectively, "Marks") are trademarks owned by or licensed to Tridom unless otherwise noted. The Marks on the Website/ Ecomm/ Mobile App are variously protected by the laws of the India and other countries. No use of any of these Marks may be made without the prior, written authorization of Tridom, except for the sole purpose of identifying the products or Services originating from Tridom. Tridom expressly reserves all intellectual property rights in all text, programs, products, processes, technology, content and other materials which appear on this Website/ Ecomm/ Mobile App. Access to this Website/ Ecomm/ Mobile App does not confer and shall not be considered as conferring upon anyone any license under any of Tridom's or any third party's intellectual property rights. Access to this Website/ Ecomm/ Mobile App does not authorize anyone to use any name, logo or mark in any manner.
23. You may not copy, reproduce, republish, modify, distribute, disassemble, decompile, reverse engineer, download, post, broadcast, transmit, use for commercial purposes any of the materials and make available to the public, or otherwise use the Website/ Ecomm/ Mobile App content in any way except for your own personal, non-commercial use. You further agree not to adapt, alter or create a derivative work from the Website/ Ecomm/ Mobile App content except for your own personal, non-commercial use. Any other use of the Website/ Ecomm/ Mobile App content is strictly prohibited and requires a prior written permission from Tridom.
24. Tridom reserves the right to correct any errors or omissions on the Website/ Ecomm/ Mobile App and to improve the contents at any time without notice. If you rely on the Website/ Ecomm/ Mobile App and any materials or Services available through it, you do so entirely at your own risk. Furthermore, Tridom reserves the right to alter, limit or discontinue the provision of any of the Services contained in this Website/ Ecomm/ Mobile App at any time without prior notice to you.
25. Tridom may terminate or suspend your access to all or part of this Website/ Ecomm/ Mobile App, without notice, for any conduct that Tridom, in its sole discretion, believes is in violation of these Terms or any applicable law or is harmful to the interests of the Tridom or a third party. Notwithstanding such termination or suspension, you will continue to be subject to clauses 2.2, 2.3, 2.4, 8, 9, 10.2, 10.3 of these Terms. Except as otherwise expressly stated in these Terms, Tridom shall not be liable to you or to any third party for any modification, termination, suspension or discontinuation of the Website/ Ecomm/ Mobile App.
27. You are prohibited from violating or attempting to violate the security of the Website/ Ecomm/ Mobile App, including, without limitation, (a) accessing data not intended for such user or logging onto a server or an account which the user is not authorised to access; (b) attempting to probe, scan or test the vulnerability of a system or network or to breach security or authentication measures without proper authorization; (c) attempting to interfere with service to any user, host or network, including, without limitation, via means of submitting a virus to the Website/ Ecomm/ Mobile App, overloading, "flooding," "spamming," "mailbombing" or "crashing;" (d) sending unsolicited email, including promotions and/or advertising of products or Services; or (e) forging any TCP/IP packet header or any part of the header information in any email or newsgroup posting. Violations of system or network security may result in civil or criminal liability.
28. You understand that by using this Website/ Ecomm/ Mobile App or any Services provided on the Website/ Ecomm/ Mobile App, you may encounter content that may be deemed by some to be offensive, indecent, or objectionable, which content may or may not be identified as such. You agree to use the Website/ Ecomm/ Mobile App and any service at your sole risk and that Tridom, and its affiliates shall have no liability to you for content that may be deemed offensive, indecent, or objectionable.
29. You acknowledge that the purchased goods/ products/ services licensed or sold on the Website/ Ecomm/ Mobile App/ ecomm/ mobile app, which may include technology and software, are subject to the customs and export control laws and regulations of India and may also be subject to the customs and export laws and regulations of the country in which the products are manufactured and/or received. By purchasing, downloading or using technology or software from the Website/ Ecomm/ Mobile App, you agree to abide by the applicable laws, rules, and regulations and you represent and warrant that you will not transfer, by electronic transmission or otherwise, the software or technology in violation of the law.
30. If you are not a consumer, you confirm that you have authority to bind any business on whose behalf you use this Website/ Ecomm/ Mobile App/ ecomm/ mobile app.
31. If any provision of these Terms is held to be unenforceable for any reason, such provision shall be reformed only to the extent necessary to make it enforceable and the other terms of these Terms shall remain in full force and effect. The failure of Tridom to act with respect to a breach of these Terms by you or others does not constitute a waiver and shall not limit Tridom's rights with respect to such breach or any subsequent breaches.
32. Your unauthorized use of this Website/ Ecomm/ Mobile App may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offense.
33. The Terms shall be governed by the laws of India and all disputes shall be subjected to jurisdiction of Bangalore courts exclusively.
34. You acknowledge and agree that no joint venture, partnership, employment, or agency relationship exists between you and Tridom as a result of your use of this Website/ Ecomm/ Mobile App.
36. If you do not agree to (or cannot comply with) any of these Terms, do not use this Website/ Ecomm/ Mobile App.
37. Tridom shall be not held liable for any delay or failure in performance of any part of these Terms from any cause beyond our control and without our fault or negligence, such as acts of God, acts of civil or military authority, current laws and regulations and changes thereto, embargoes, epidemics, war, terrorist acts, riots, insurrections, fires, explosions, earthquakes, nuclear accidents, floods, strikes, power blackouts, volcanic action, political unrest, other major environmental disturbances, unusually severe weather conditions, acts of hackers and other illegal activities of third parties, inability to secure products or Services of other persons or transportation facilities, or acts or omissions of transportation or telecommunications common carriers or acts, omissions, overloading or slowdowns over the Internet or any third party Internet service providers.
38. 9. IMPORTANT INFORMATION
39. Tridom attempts to be accurate in its product descriptions. However, Tridom does not warrant those Product descriptions or other content of this Website/ Ecomm/ Mobile App is accurate, complete, reliable, current, or error-free.
Thank you for your cooperation. We hope you find this Website/ Ecomm/ Mobile App helpful and convenient to use.
40. For more information or to share your opinion, please do reach out to us via email on firstname.lastname@example.org
10. POWERCARD PACKAGE
• Powercard cannot be exchanged for cash
• INR 50 will be charged for card replacement
• Tridom is not responsible for lost, stolen or damaged cards.
• Powercard can be used at all Tridom outlets in India
• By purchasing this Powercard, the customer agrees to abide by all safety rules and regulations applicable for all rides & attractions
• Tickets and credit loaded onto the Powercard will be valid for 11 months from the date of last use, starting from the date the card was reactivated post COVID lockdown
• In-store terms & conditions are subject to change
• No refund will be exercised on the package purchased under any conditions